Friday Frivolity: The Office Memes Edition + A Link-Up for All Things Fun, Funny, and Encouraging!

Guess what, everybody??  It turns out that there are a bazillion memes / photo quotes from The Office out there, and that discovering that made me all happy and nostalgic, so here we are!  ;P  

(and if you hate The Office, I hope you'll forgive me... just scroll on down to the link-up and I'm sure you'll be able to find something else fun, funny, or encouraging to read instead...)





Office Memes from the Friday Frivolity Link-Up Party at Devastate Boredom - Michael Scott Early Bird and Night Owl
 I distinctly remember laughing at this one back when Michael Scott first said it...  :P




Office Memes from the Friday Frivolity Link-Up Party at Devastate Boredom - Dwight Voice Meme
I totally did... and you did too, admit it...



Office Memes from the Friday Frivolity Link-Up Party at Devastate Boredom - Jim Imitating Dwight, Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
Oh Dwight.  Um wait, no... oh Jim...



Office Memes from the Friday Frivolity Link-Up Party at Devastate Boredom - Michael Scott's Weird Day... Accidentally Cross-Dressed
Michael, we've all been there.  With the weird day part anyway...


Office Memes from the Friday Frivolity Link-Up Party at Devastate Boredom - Jim Asks Pam Out - Its a Date Meme Gif
I felt morally obligated to include that last one... because that was the moment when all of The Office Watchers on the planet sighed happily, shrieked "FINALLY!" at their TV sets, and maybe sniffled a little if nobody was watching.


Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! 






Now on to the link-up! :D 


The Host:


Friday Frivolity Host Sarah Eliza from Devastate Boredom



Sarah Eliza is on a mission to Devastate Boredom by living a life full of all of her favorite things... friendship and connection, laughter, furbaby love,  books and media, wellness pursuits, minimalism, traveling, Paleo-ish cooking, and on and on!  Come by each week for the Friday Frivolity blog party and start your weekend off right!



The Guest Co-Host: 


Facebook // Pinterest // Google+ // Bloglovin

We are so excited to welcome Lisa from Syncopated Mama as our guest co-host for this week!  Lisa is a hilariously awesome, fearlessly authentic blogger, on a mission to provide an "un-labelly spot" for all the proudly off-beat folks out there who have been wishing to find kindred spirits.  She shares her adventures building a natural home, teaching her adorbs daughter, establishing and refining positive communication skills, camping, creating, cooking, and so much more!  Her latest post is all about how to create a DIY "Year of Fun Gift Box," guaranteed to make Christmas last all year for the lucky recipients... free printables and detailed instructions included!  Please welcome her by hopping over and saying hi!!


 Drum roll for our feature please, chosen (from the rule-following posts) based on the number of readers' clicks! 


 Hurray for Alexandra from My Urban Family, with her collection of Free Inspirational Printables!  I have the below up on my wall right now... click through to print and see the rest!


Featured at Friday Frivolity via Devastate Boredom - Free Inspirational Printables created by My Urban Family!






We HAD to have a second feature this week because not only was this post hilarious, but the author, Jessica from Babi A Fi was also a fantastic party-goer, clicking, commenting, and connecting!  Her post is entitled The Top Seven Worst Things About Being An Adult and I heartily agree with all of them!

Featured at Friday Frivolity - Jessica from Babi A Fi with the Top Seven Worst Things About Being an Adult
The pic, as you might have guessed, is of Jessica herself, pre-stressful adultiness ;)

Now time for the new stuff! 

This a link-up for all things funny, fun, encouraging, hopeful, and happy.  That includes free printables, giveaways, and other fun stuff to make us SMILE and start the weekend off on the right foot. 

If you're just here to have fun, skip the rules and start clickin'! 

Bloggy buddies, thanks for coming to par-tay! You are welcome to link up to three posts, and old posts are always welcome!  There are three rules only: 

1. Please be generous with your clicks and comments! Blogging is all about connection, and nothing is more fun than knowing something you wrote was meaningful to a reader. Encourage some of the other folks at this link-up with your presence and interest. :) 

2. Link back to one of the hosts' site please!  (the old Free and Fun Friday blog button is fine as well)

3. Follow Devastate Boredom AND Syncopated Mama via your favorite bloggy source... Let her and I know that you followed and where, and we will follow you back in return! 


Devastate Boredom:

Syncopated Mama:  Facebook // Pinterest // Google+ // Bloglovin


As a bonus, please consider tweeting about the party!  More people at the party means more reading-and-commenting love all around!

Here's an easy way to tweet:



(to review - RULE FOLLOWING means you have followed your hosts, linked back in an easily visible way, and commented on someone else's post(s) at the link-up.  Yay!)  


Lastly, if you are interested in participating in Friday Frivolity as a co-host, whether just once or more regularly, click here to let me know!  Not only is it fun to host with buddies, it's more exposure for your site and the posts linked up... good stuff all around.  :)

We're so happy you're here! Let's have some fun. :D


Here are some of the places you might see this post partying! 



Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! 



14 comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me! :) I've never seen the US version of The Office - my fave scene in the UK one though is probably the stapler in the jelly. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting-Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Have a great weekend too!
    Karren
    #OMHGFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Office Memes made me SO happy! I really miss the Office! And of course, that Jim and Pam meme gave me all the feels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sarah! I never got into watching the office, so the memes are lost on me, but thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving thoughtful comments! It was very nice of you. I can't link up on my phone, but i will try to be back next week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party Sarah. Have a great weekend!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by ExperiencedBadMom.com! Happy to be here. Total warning: I enjoy clicking around but I'm waay too lazy to link/post buttons. I'd like to think that makes me like Jim--I don't think he'd bother linking either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love The Office quotes!! That was such a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect pick me up, I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing with #GoodFriendsFriday! Our new linky is live, I look forward to seeing what you share this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a funny/profound meme or two and The Office certainly lends itself to those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These probably would have been funnier if I had actually seen the show. But this makes me want to see it, so... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top